Monday, December 16, 2019

Mission 2: Disaster.

Hi Guys, welcome back to my wonder filled blog!

Mission 2 for me was quite a disaster, I will not get into details about this but ye its worth the read still.
Basically I joined a group for this mission, I didn't really have to think about what I was going to choose for the actual mission because I knew straight away that it was going to be youtube. I am overly obsessed with YouTube I also have my own Channel but I haven't posted in about 1 year so that's disappointing. I researched the goals of the mission of "culture" in a lab with my teammate John. I was very excited about this mission as it was more like a passion rather than work.

We researched on youtube ads and what ads come up on my YouTube channel. The most ads seen were mainly website builders and things involving creative media. We also searched smaller youtubers and the different types of channels on youtube for example "Booktube", We decided to look into book tubing as my sister (PierinaReads) and her best friend (IrishReader) both have you tube channels. They both have a small following but they are totally worth the watch! We also researched how youtube is actually a major communication platform. My sister and her friend travel to other parts of the world to go to book tubing conventions and since starting YouTube they also traveled to Australia and America together to meet their other book tubing friends.

Unfortunately that's everything I could have possible got done for this mission. Sadly there was a family loss within my family which made me unavailable for college work and even the presentation.

I was really looking forward to the rest of this mission but things happen.
I have to remember that set backs are only temporary so I can prove myself for the next and last mission.
 
Thank you for reading!
Student going offline,
Danniella Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment