Monday, December 16, 2019

Digital Journalism: Reflection

Hi Guys, welcome back to my wonder filled blog!

It is hard to believe that I am reflecting on my last ever mission for this module, its quite sad really. I don't think that I got to show my full ability in this module this semester. overall I enjoyed researching and filming this last video for the mission Methodology.
Our talent came together in the video and that was shown as soon as we previewed it.

One big mistake we made in this mission is that we did not read the mission must haves well enough before doing the video and editing. We left out a big part in the video which was showing how we edited the video and showing our research in the actual video.
We only noticed that we were missing It when we were sitting in the lecture hall watching everyone else videos had all these things but we didn't. So basically I freaked out and automatically think we failed already. luckily when our video came on it was very funny and everyone was laughing with us so it showed a sense of humour in the group which was nice.
We may have not met all the requirements but it was for sure worth the watch. I think if we had more time as a group our video could have potentially got at least 80% to 90% as it had a good background to it. it was just missing the simple things as Shaun said such as the TU Dublin Logo and the Creative Digital Media Logo. These were disappointing marks to lose but I will definitely carry this constructive criticism with me to next semester.

I am proud of what we produced as the mission was to film a video, edit it and submit it on time, which my whole group done. Unfortunately some people didn't get the video uploaded on time but I am grateful that I was in a group with such fast working talented people who made me feel apart of the group and who made me feel that my opinion mattered just as much as theirs. These people are also going to be my friends through the rest of my college days. So I thank Introduction to digital media for helping me make so many new friends that I thought would never be my friends.

This is more than likely my last post ever on this blog but for the most, I enjoyed sharing my amazing experience with you and if I am to carry anything with me through life from this experience is to just be yourself, let your mind run free as every idea is an idea and most of all have fun! oh and don't leave anything to last minute because its never as good as you want it to be.

Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail.
Thank you for reading always.
Student going offline,
Danniella Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment