Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Art of The Animated GIF: Product

Hi Guys, welcome back to my wonder filled blog!

Good news everyone! We are gladly nearly done our first ever mission! All we have to do now is present, which I am so nervous for but I know it will be okay (I hope). I get nervous before everything but this is our first big presentation, I am just is glad that it is in front of our group instead of the whole lecture class...
Anyways, In this blog I will explain what we done to make and build our presentation.

Firstly we picked the topic as explained in my previous blog.
We then actually collected all the historic information, legal status information and popularity of GIFS.
Getting the information wasn't as difficult as we thought It would be but at that it was still quite difficult to make bullet points out of for our presentation. Some information was actually quite interesting such as the different ways of making GIFS.
We made out own GIFS which was quite fun also. We created them using GIPHY. We also found out that there is a more difficult was of making a GIF. Basically you have to get 12 images of an action but very similar images that aren't too far apart and add the images to a file to make GIF.

Megan, Lauren and I communicated through slack, twitter and text as mentioned in previous blog. Meeting up wasn't so difficult after all. We worked on the slides during our lab time on the Macs and on our own Macbooks. Having MacBooks outside college times made it so much more easier to get work done.

Everyone in our group has done different things and I think that our presentation will be worth a watch and a listen.
Our presentation was put together nicely, as expected. We used the website GIPHY a lot, which we found very helpful. We also used certain websites for different information on google and made sure we referenced them in our slides.

We made our presentation on google slides so all members of the group could alter, add and edit pieces of work into the presentation when we weren't together.
We all decided to do the slides black with white writing to stand out from everyone else.
I like the way our presentation is interesting and funny.

Im happy with the group I am in as we did work very well together. We all put 100% work into this presentation and it was all done as a team. My team mates were also very helpful in regards to finding the information needed to make the slides. GIFS were found by us all and inserted into the slides, this gave our presentation a unique feature. Each person pulled their weight and it was not just left to one person to fix so I am lucky in that sense to be with such talented students.

Wish me luck for the presentation, I probably won't need it but just to be sure... pray for me please and thanks..
Thank you for reading!
Student going offline,
Danniella Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment