Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The adventure begins...

Hi everyone welcome to my very first blog post. In this post I will just be introducing myself and telling you bit about me and my wonderful family.

 Danniella here, I am 18 years old and I am in my first year of studying creative digital media in Technological University Dublin, Blanchardstown Campus. I chose to study in this campus as the course I'm doing involves everything I am interested in.

Abit about my family:
I have 3 sisters... yeah its a nightmare! Well I have two older sisters, Pierina and Natalia. And one younger sister, Taina.

I am currently living in Kildare and it takes me about an hour and 30 minutes to get to college (that's on a good day). most of the time I have to stand on the bus for so long.

Outside college:
I usually go out with my friends, not drinking but just adventuring around. I think of myself as an "adventurous" person. I am always looking for new areas to capture moments on my phone and my cameras. My favourite place to take aesthetic pictures is in forests as I love nature photography. I love taking pictures of ducks and other colourful birds and animals.
I also take sports pictures of my little sister playing soccer most Sundays. I still need to learn how to take action shots though!

within the next few weeks I would love to invest in a better camera for example the Nikon D3500 seems to be my cup of tea! I'm sure the camera and picture quality will definitely be worth the break in my bank account...

I hope that my blog will be fun filled with everything that I do in my course and if you are reading this now and are thinking of doing my course, do it. its just amazing. I think Im in my third week of college now and I will never look back. I have also made new friends.. lots of them and they are all really nice and will hopefully become life long friends.

I feel like I've already settled in very well and involving myself in activities has also really helped me grow and mature!


A shot I took of a beautiful duck in Donadea Forest, Co.Kildare




No comments:

Post a Comment